1.13.2011

sketchbook project 2011

sounds like: "monster" kanye west

I finished my SCIENCE PROJECT GONE WRONG sketchbook for the Sketchbook Project 2011! I made my sketchbook into a little comic about a teenage scientist who's experiments often go arrye. In addition to penning around 30 pages, I placed an awesome rainbow Periodic Table of Elements in the back along with photographs of Madame Curie and Dr. Carl Sagan. I am scanning my book tonight and it'll go out to the Brooklyn Art Library tomorrow!

I plan on making this comic into a zine, but for now you can enjoy tidbits on my Fanpage: Sketchbook Project 2011 Album.

I've been working on this book for a few months and the other night my friend Cat came over to finish up her sketchbook and took some pictures of me working with a Lucy in the lap.

No comments: