3.04.2013

Bohemian Bacchanalia

I did some live drawing at the Boston Circus Guild's Bohemian Bacchanalia the other night and I have to admit that it's REALLY hard to draw circus people. They move really quickly and in positions the average human could only hope to obtain for maybe three seconds. Someone told me the trapeze artists were making the sirlesque guys feel fat! XD It was really amazing. Aside from swinging from great heights and spinning at nauseating speeds, there was burlesque, sirlesque, Johnny Blazes and the Pretty Boys and Emperor Norton's Stationary Marching Band. It was a fantastic show and I got ten drawings done. Some are still around for sale so feel free to contact me if you'd like one.

More drawings on tumblr! (I'll be posting full sets there and linking them here now- follow me on tumblr too!)

No comments: