11.13.2007

Les Jours Tristes

sounds like: "ceremony" new order
feels like: tummy ache

I made a mix today:

What Becomes of the Broken Hearted? - The Temptations
つみとばつ (Crime and Punishment) - 椎名林檎 [Ringo Shiina]
Pluto - Björk
When Lovelight Starts Shining Through His Eyes - Diana Ross & The Supremes
Fire - Kimya Dawson
Ceremony - New Order
We Are The Sleepyheads - Belle & Sebastian
Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire
I'm So Tired - The Beatles
Coney Island - Death Cab For Cutie
Runner's High - The Pillows
Cigarettes And Chocolate Milk - Rufus Wainwright
Les Jours Tristes - Yann Tiersen
Feeling Good - Nina Simone
(This Is) The Dream Of Evan And Chan - DNTEL
This Boy (feat. Loney, Dear) - I'm From Barcelona
You Are What You Love - Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins
Strawberry - YUKI
喧嘩上等 (A Fine Quarrel) - 東京事変 [Tokyo Incidents]
Whir - Smashing Pumpkins
He Did It - The Ronettes
He Can Only Hold Her - Amy Winehouse
Lay Down (Candles in the Rain) - Melanie

The order hasn't been finalized yet, but these are my current favorite songs I've compiled for my friend Schewel to listen to.

Tonight I worked on some drawings and a comic of when I saw Shonen Knife in concert at the Middle East Upstairs.

やった!

No comments: