11.04.2007

1957

sounds like: "where is everybody?" nine inch nails
feels like: productive

It's been a few months since I've written again. I used to be obsessive with blogging when I was younger, now I nary remember to do it. Never-the-less, my absence is relative to the onslaught of breakdowns amoung our necessities leaving me feeling like this:

zombie eats your heart

However things seem to be getting back together, but it's not easy. Not in this day and this country.

This sort of idea makes me curious-- would I have been better off at this age fifty years ago? Who knows. I like to imagine what my life would be like and how different I would be, but I wonder if the lack of technology and the simplicity of things would make life seem fuller as you rely on your own self to entertain you and grow.

It's nice to be nostalgic for a time you never new.

No comments: