11.04.2007

一つだけ

sounds like: "一つだけ" JUDY AND MARY



Only One JUDY AND MARY

The fragment of a memory I saw in an operaglass is desperately, infantilely cute
I change the form of my bittersweet memories so you're always sweet to me
I'll make sure with the palm of my hand: hold onto my premonition and blow a kiss into the wind
Summer begins with a sunset, sunflowers blossom into my skirt
Hit by the rain, fireworks stain the sky in a dazzling collection of light
Please don't say goodbye, I only have one wish
I'm waiting for the summer
And if I were to bloom, light me up with your touch
And if I were to cry, make the sky blue with your song
Even now, in the sky there is only one
At any time it's all so dear to me
Flickering, flickering
The blues and the moon bring out the stars twinkling inside me
I'll never empty out and let my love wither, we made a pinky promise
I'm unsteady, don't part from me
Make sure of me, and that on the other side of the wind
Summer is waiting
And if I were to bloom, light me up with your touch
And if I were to cry, raise the sky with your song
Even now, in the sky there is only one
At any time it's all so kind
Even now, I can see there is only one
Flickering, flickering, flick

No comments: