12.09.2011

Holiday Shows

sounds like: "Virus" Bjork

I'm going to be (or my artwork and crafts) will be at a number of places this month!

Tonight the SMFA Art Annual Sale opened and will be going on all weekend. I have five pieces in the sale for purchase. 50% of sales go to student scholarships!

For the citizens of North Carolina: ZaPow! Gallery is carrying a selection of my collection.

And I will be around Massachusetts for the next few weekends...

12/10 - My Shades of Gray Craft Benefit
Knights of Columbus
117 Lynnfield Street
Lynn, MA
Hours - 6-10pm

12/11 - Stars and Skulls Crafty Craft Fair
American Legion Post 271
162 Russell Street (Route 9)
Hadley, MA
10am-4pm

12/17-18 Footlight Club/UForge Holiday Show
We are Stationed at:
The Footlight Club
7A Eliot Street
JP, MA
11am-5pm

No comments: