12.02.2011

ZaPow!


Photo by Stephen Hall
Steven Hall, creator of Doodle Divas, kindly posed for this picture with my wall at the ZaPow! Gallery in Asheville, North Carolina. Steven renders darling divas doing everything from pirating to rocking out and is also an artist at the ZaPow! Gallery.


Photo from ZaPow! Gallery
Behind the creators of Zapow! in this picture, on the wall, is one of my favorite drawings of mine I made on a brown paper bag! XD

An excellent selection of my work is available at the gallery including prints, jewelry, hair accessories and the Make Your Own Grave plush. ZaPow! Gallery is Asheville's newest and coolest art gallery that represents a selection of illustrators and pop artists, provides studio space for locals and is in general really awesome. I'm kinda sad they haven't invented the transporter yet so I could check it out. If you're in the Asheville area you should!

No comments: