1.12.2012

commisssssssions


Should any of you have wondered where my artwork has been for the past month... This is where! I did a ton of commissioned portraits! This one was in the waiting the longest. I was commissioned by a lovely Miss Nina Pitocco to draw her in commune with my dirty secrets ghosts on piles of books because she loves to read! She also just joined Deviant Art for her photography, so add her to your watch! And there were more... lots more...


Miss Tiffany Jones commissioned me for three portraits of family! *0*

A wedding present for my lovely, long-time friend Matthew Schewel and his new wife.

And these quick cuties for a local fan and a California fan!

I'm closing commissions this month so I can catch up on some personal drawing and then there's all that boring business work that freelancing/online selling involves. No worries though, I'll be drawing for you again soon!

Speaking of which, I should also note that I will be vending and drawing at Boston Comicon this April and a small Knights of Columbus craft show in Salem in May. Check my "upcoming" on the right --->

No comments: